Thursday 14 June 2012

Carter has recently joined our class. He looks very happy

Mason has joined us as well. He is drawing one of the vintage cars.

Today we saw the old cars. I liked the blue. It was my favourite colour.                         Carter Bird

This morning we went outside to see the vintage cars and the people talked to us about the vintage cars. It was cool because it was funny and fun too.   Lexi                               

Today we went to see the old cars and they came to school. We saw the old cars.               Nevaeh

Today I went to the cars. I liked the purple car.          Jade



Thank you to all the wonderful owners and drivers. What fun you must have.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had been at school when the old cars came. They look really cool.
    Mr Sedcole

    ReplyDelete